We all love a good smile, but what about a great smile? Many people think cosmetic dentistry is comparable to more frivolous plastic surgery. They may overlook the many options available which can be more a health improvement than a beauty enhancement. Cosmetic dentistry is used to refer to dental work that improves the appearance of the teeth, gums or smile, which can have distinct health benefits. Some options and treatments may involve:
- In office Zoom whitening procedure. Your teeth can be whitened in just one visit. Our take home system offers similar results by bleaching in the comfort of your own home over a two week period.
- Bonding and shaping of enamel-like dental composite
- Application of bridges, dentures or implants
- The bonding of veneers, an ultra-thin and custom-made porcelain laminate bonded directly to teeth
- Gum lift and gum grafts
- Bite reclamation
- Orthodontic straightening teeth
- Invisalign for adults and teens
- Dental Implants
West Willow Dental will sit down with you and explore the many cosmetic, health, and beauty benefits available in dentistry. Enabling you to have the smile you have always wanted.