Dr. Showalter is the co-inventor and co-developer of dental porcelain veneers a widely used and accepted esthetic enhancement technique for improving the cosmetic appearance of anterior dentition. He has lectured to professional dental groups and societies at both local and national dental meetings across the country.
Dr. Showalter received his B.S. from the University of Wyoming, and attended Dental School at the Loyola University School Of Dentistry in Chicago, IL. Dr. Showalter also served in the United States Air Force as a Captain Military Airlift Command from 1969-1971.
Professional Society Memberships:
- American Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society
- Wheaton Dental Society (past officer)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Federation Dentaire Internationale
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Society of Implantology